Your local community provider (Licensed Domestic Violence Programs) provide:
- Community based advocacy
- Direct intervention “one-on-one” with survivors
- Personal empowerment of survivors to live violence free and make choices for their own safety
- Court Advocacy
- Community education and training
If you’re looking to work more with your local domestic violence program, here is a listing of all of the programs and their contact information.
By contacting the local program near you, they can give you more specific details about their volunteer engagement program.
The WVCADV Statewide office doesn’t currently have volunteer opportunities – but we hope you’ll support our work in other ways.
- Statewide public policy work that impacts survivors
- Social change work to address societal beliefs and actions that lead to abuse and oppression
- Systems advocacy to work with professionals responding to survivors
- Statewide education and public awareness